The Institute of International Recognised Qualifications (IIRQ)
Requires the following: teachers/Instructors for September of the academic year 2018 – 2019
- Food & Beverage Teacher/Instructor (Montego Bay & Kingston Campus)*
- Food Preparation Teacher/Instructor (Kingston Campus)*
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse (Montego Bay & Kingston Campus)
4.Phlebotomy Technician or Registered Nurse (Montego Bay & Kingston Campus)
- Mathematics Teacher/Instructor (Kingston Campus) – Should be able to teach City & Guilds Motor Vehicle Mathematics & Science*
- Book Keeping & Accounting Teacher/Instructor (Kingston Campus)*
7.Electrical Engineering Teacher/Instructor (Kingston Campus)*
- Mechanical Engineering Teacher/Instructor (Montego Bay Campus)*
– Bachelor’s Degree in Specialized Area. (*)
– Technician Diploma in Practical Nursing/Nursing Assistant and Phlebotomy
– Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching or Teaching certification (*)
– At least 5 years teaching experience
– Industry experience would be an asset.
Applicants should be able to:
– Plan, implement and evaluate appropriate curricula.
– Provide training in related skill areas
– Maintain a supportive, professional relationship with students
– Display good oral and written communication skills
– Promote teamwork and cooperation.
EMAIL A COVER LETTER & RESUME TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE