City & Guilds Accredited
About the Programme
A qualification in construction helps you understand the principles behind construction and design. You’ll develop the critical judgment to take on high level technician roles in the construction industry. These qualifications could help you develop your career to become a senior technician supervising others, or to work as a senior manager.
Make It Yours- Who Is this for?
- The Certificate in Electrical Installation can help you get into the construction industry around the world.
- The Certificate and Diploma in Electrical Installation are both for people already working in the construction industry who want to increase their skill set and knowledge base to get ahead.
Description and Programme Structure
Is ideal if you’re new to construction and want a grounding in the industry, or you’re already working in a basic construction job and want to expand your knowledge. You may be planning to work in several different countries.
The construction silks focuses on a major in Electrical Installation with a minor aspect in Plumbing Skills.
- Electrical Installation – Internal Assessment Practical
- Core Construction – External Assessment (Written Paper)
Is ideal if you are working in the construction industry and have plenty of experience. Your work might involve supervising others or managing resources. You want to develop your skills further and move into a senior role or a position with more responsibility.
- Basic Construction – External Assessment (Written Paper)
- Electrical Installation Principles – External Assessment Principles (Written Paper)
- Plumbing Practical – Internal Assessment (Practical)
2 years – 4 Semesters
Whilst there are no formal entry requirements for candidates undertaking these qualifications, candidates will be required to have a reasonable level of Communication and Numerical Skills in order to complete the assessment requirements. Applicants may be subjected to sit a Diagnostic Mathematics and English Test, if they do not possess passes in any previous exams.
Call us at: (876) 396-7725 (cellphone)/ 630-1084 (landline) OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose IIRQ?
- Flexible learning and assessment
- Flexible payment schemes
- Professional Atmosphere / environment
- Qualified lectures
- No strict Qualification entry requirements –experience is considered for entering